You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
Personalised items cannot be refunded as these are specific to a customers's order & cannot be re-sold to another customer. In the very unlikely event that you are not satisfied with your order, we will review your case on an individual basis.
Please not that there will be colour variations within the tiles as they are handmade and colour differences are part of the over all look and feel of our tiles. Please note that we cannot accommodate any requests for refunds if the tiles have already been laid. If there is a request for returned, unused tiles, we will deal with each case on an individual basis.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
There are 3 shipping methods to choose from:
- Collect from our brick & mortar store at 2 Peter Road, Honeydew, Gauteng
- Overnight deliveries for Gauteng regions
- 2/3 day service for all other areas in SA
The parcels will be shipped accroding the the above timeframes only once manufacture of your product is complete. This can take up to 3-4 weeks on some items.
Orders placed on a Friday will be sent out the following Monday - if the items are manufactured & available as stock.
Orders are usually sent out the following day, depending on stock availability. For concrete products, please be aware that there could be a lead time of 3-4 weeks, depending on your order size. For branded products we will convey time frames to you according to each individual project.
Please note that once orders have been shipped it is beyond the control of Earthly Mosaics as to when the parcels will be delivered. We can provide a tracking number if requested, for you to track online.
- All prices displayed on the site are quoted in South African Rands.
- A sale between Earthly Mosaics and a customer is only valid once payment has been made and we have received proof of payment.
- Goods will be dispatched after receipt of payment (usually within 24 hours of order placement & depending on stock availability) and up until this point all goods remain the property of Earthly Mosaics
The following methods of payment are accepted:
- All major Credit/Debit cards through our secure online payment gateway.
- Electronic funds transfers & direct deposits into our bank account.
- Payment at our brick & mortar shop at Ngwenya Glass Village
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is strictly prohibited, without the express written consent of Earthly Mosaics
- We do not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free although it is provided to the best of our ability
- Earthly Mosaics reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue or change specifications on products and services offered on this site without incurring any obligations.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to Earthly Mosaics, services and the full content of this website, including logos & other graphics. This site may be used by customers to view, electronically copy & print in hardcopy portions of the site for the sole purpose of browsing the products & contents & for making a legitimate online purchase. It is strictly prohibited to use any of the content or materials on the site, including a reproduction for purposes other than those mentioned above, without written consent from Earthly Mosaics
Earthly Mosaics logo is a registered trademark of Earthly Mosaics in South Africa and other countries.
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. Earthly Mosaics endeavors to keep all information on this website as accurate and up to date as possible. However, due to the possibility of human and technical error, Earthly Mosaics accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of information provided on the website. While we have taken every reasonable measure to ensure that the products promoted on this website are of the highest quality and safety, we cannot be held responsible for improper use.
Notification of Changes: